Sunday, March 30, 2014

Frozen Ashes V0.2



A new update!!!!
                So I realize that it’s been awhile since I updated the game, and so I’ve been pushing myself to get a new update out. Before I receive a lot of complaints, I would like to point out that I am fully planning on going back through at a later point to fix some of the smaller bugs. Right now I’m merely trying to get the game-breaking bugs fixed. And hopefully I’ve done that. HOPEFULLY.

Changes from previous version (v0.01):
Did the Viridian Forest map.
Did the Viridian Forest City map.
Created Female Viridian Ranger sprite.
Created Male Viridian Ranger sprite.
Did the title splash screen.
Created the Crazy Cultist sprite.
Did the Pewter City map.
Did the route Pewter City to Mount Moon map.
Did the Over Mount Moon Map.
Created Lorelei sprite.
Created route from Mount Moon to Cerulean City map.
Created Nugget Bridge to Bill's House map.
Fixed problem (hopefully) to allow player to choose female gender.
                Please note that when I was first planning the game I was intending the player to choose the male character. Because of that, there are certain comments in the game that refer to the player as being male, or to things only the male character has. They will be fixed soon.
Added animations for attacks.
Created Grizzled Hiker (both male and female) sprites.
Created Rival sprite.
Added in the sprites for Dragados, Maglavix, and Skullgeance.

                If you have any complaints or have noticed small issues (whether they be grammatical or issues with bugs), please comment on this post to let me know. Otherwise I might not notice. It gets difficult to go bug-hunting when I’ve got several hours of gameplay done. But let me know, and I’ll make sure to get them fixed.


Also, if you want to be further informed about what I’m up to, follow me on DeviantART. I have been very diligent about updating my account with various pictures I’ve been working on for both Frozen Ashes AND my future/current side project called “Pokémon: Manifest Destiny”. 

Follow this link to go and download the EXE file to get the newest version!

Or, if that doesn't work, just copy and paste this into your search bar:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a54g5zybvk86ex1/v0.2Pokémon_Frozen_Ashes.exe

No comments:

Post a Comment